You may be putting yourself in real danger.
60,000 PEOPLE DIE EACH YEAR DUE TO SLEEPY DRIVING
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRIVE WHILE SLEEPY?
- Lack of concentration
- Delayed response
- Nodding off and crashing
WHEN SHOULD YOU STOP DRIVING?
- If you are continuously yawning while driving
- If you are unable to keep your eyes open
- If you are misreading directions and signs
- If you make wrong judgements about speed and distance
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
- Instead of putting yourself in danger, carpool with someone or book a taxi.
- Make sure that you are not sleep-deprived when you’re on the road.
- If you are too drowsy to drive, it’s best to stop for a while, take a short nap, and then continue the drive.
- Ask a friend to come with you so that they can keep you awake and alert you in case you nod off.
Looking for a place to learn how to drive better? Come to: